In relationship therapy my aims are:
- To provide a safe and managed space for effective communication between you
- To find out how each of you experience the other and the relationship
- To focus on what’s wrong with the relationship, not what’s wrong with each of you
- To identify the habitual patterns, dynamics and cycles in your relationship
- To get beyond the detail of your distress to the underlying feelings, needs and desires
- To strengthen the bond and levels of intimacy between you.
I work with you both from a similar perspective to my individual work, but sessions are more structured.
Get in touch
Contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 (0)7940 529518