My Ipswich practice will close on 29th March 2018 with my heartfelt thanks to clients and colleagues for my richly rewarding work with them.
I am moving to Dieren in the Netherlands and once settled, may resume, in English, face to face work and voice or video calls. Enquiries welcome from September 2018.
Come and reflect on your life – love, work and play – and explore what you need. Together we can work at recovering from loss or trauma, towards greater aliveness, insight, joy and authenticity, whatever that means for you.
- provide a dedicated time and space to work
- want to understand your experience and culture
- help you to identify what you need and hope for
- be clear about what you can expect
- explore relationships with yourself, other people and the world
- use my knowledge, experience and training to consider what might help
- conduct a professional, ethical and boundaried relationship with you
- judge you
- advise you
- make assumptions about you based on stereotype or prejudice
- get involved in your life
I have a general practice, and long experience of working with difference and belonging. All ethnicities, sexualities and genders welcome, and those affected by early relationship trauma including adoption.
I work with individual adults and couples, and offer individual and group supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists.