My Ipswich practice will close on 29th March 2018 with my heartfelt thanks to clients and colleagues for my richly rewarding work with them.
I am moving to Dieren in the Netherlands and once settled, may resume, in English, face to face work and voice or video calls.
Come and reflect on your life – love, work and play – and explore what you need. Together we can work at recovering from loss or trauma, towards greater aliveness, insight, joy and authenticity, whatever that means for you.
- provide a dedicated time and space to work
- want to understand your experience and culture
- help you to identify what you need and hope for
- be clear about what you can expect
- explore relationships with yourself, other people and the world
- use my knowledge, experience and training to consider what might help
- conduct a professional, ethical and boundaried relationship with you
- judge you
- advise you
- make assumptions about you based on stereotype or prejudice
- get involved in your life
I have a general practice, and long experience of working with difference and belonging. All ethnicities, sexualities and genders welcome, and those affected by early relationship trauma including adoption.
I work with individual adults and couples, and offer individual and group supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists.